We think there are many great reasons to have your bins cleaned in our high heat and high pressure mobile unit, here are just a few:
- Dirty, smelly bins pose a health hazard to children, other family members as well as pets by creating the perfect environment for bacteria growth. Some of the bacteria types that can be found in dirty bins include E-Coli, Listeria and Salmonella. These bacteria increase at an alarming rate with each passing day and can easily be transferred into your home and kitchen without you even knowing. Clean bins don't have bacteria.
- Dirty, smelly bins attract animals and rodents such as mice, voles, rats, raccoons and skunks just to name a few. Clean bins don't.
- Dirty, smelly bins attract insects such as wasps, flies, hornets and bees. Clean bins don't.
- Dirty, smelly bins are a fantastic breeding ground for maggots. Clean bins aren't.
- Dirty, smelly bins create foul odors that invade family spaces such as your yard and garage and can even spread into your home. Clean bins smell great.
- Dirty, smelly bins make you sad. Clean, sparkling and deodorized bins make you happy !
Prices vary depending on how many bins you have and how often you’d like them cleaned. The more bins you have, and the more often you want them cleaned, the cheaper the cost per cleaning.
You will never be charged for cleanings that do not take place, no matter the reason. We will be back in your neighbourhood every week on your regular collection day and will try to clean your bin again the following week.
We follow the exact same schedule as your waste and recycling pickup. There are only three holidays when there is no collection: Remembrance Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day. In these cases, your cleaning day will be one day later, for that week only.
Our state-of-the-art cleaning system keeps the water we use at a temperature high enough to kill all bacteria. The water is then reclaimed and goes through a seven step filtration system.
Due to the high temperature and pressure of the water, even the toughest dirt, grime and grease come off with ease. Through the use of high-pressure wet steam, your bins will be left cleaner than any detergent would be able to get them.
Currently, we are only offering one deodorizer scent.
Someone may have tried to put trash in your bin without realizing there was a seal on it and inadvertently broke it. If something was missed or if you are not satisfied with the job we did on your bin, simply contact our office within 24 hours and we will gladly provide you with a credit for an extra visit.
We clean your bins on the same day as your waste and recycling pickup. Just as you don’t need to be home when your bins are emptied, you don’t need to be home when we come by.
Simply call our office (204.594.2467) or click on the sign-up button above and use our handy form.
Winnipeg Bin Cleaning is locally owned and operated by a Manitoba family.
Your bins will be cleaned sometime before 9 p.m. on your designated pickup day. In the unlikely event that your bin has not been cleaned by 9 p.m., one of our courteous team members will contact you via email or phone on the next business day.
Not at all! We offer year round service, a three month term, or you can choose a one-time cleaning.
Absolutely! You may cancel your service at any time and we will cheerfully refund any outstanding cleanings that have not been performed minus a small cancellation fee.
The primary purpose of the cancellation fee is to ensure that we are not taken advantage of by those looking for just a quick, one-time cleaning. The cancellation fee for each client is exactly the same amount and covers the initial costs involved in cleaning bins for the first time, which typically requires more time and resources than subsequent cleanings.
Yes. Simply request a one-time cleaning.
One-time cleanings require individual scheduling and billing. They are also more intensive, and often, more time consuming than continued service cleanings.
"A huge thank you for the fantastic service you gave by cleaning our bins. What a difference it has made! We store our bins in our garage and we like the fact that they are sanitized and the cherry deodorizer leaves a pleasant scent."