PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
from salmonella, typhoid fever, food poisoning, air pollution, nitrous oxide, methane, enteric fever, gastroenteritis, infections, chronic diseases, skin and blood infections through infected wounds, intestinal infections transmitted by flies feeding on the waste, and other major illnesses.
REDUCE YOUR EXPOSURE
to leakage from hazardous household waste items such as cleaners, chemicals, batteries, computer equipment and leftover paints.
STOP POLLUTING OUR WATERS!
Make your garbage bins SAFE, FRESH, and HEALTHY!
Once your waste and recycling are picked up by the city, we come to your home with our state-of-the-art cleaning vehicle. Your bins are then placed in an enclosed unit and exposed to a 3,500 psi, 250 degree Fahrenheit cleaning. Then the waste water is reclaimed in our unit rather than dumped on your driveway or in your sewer. Once cleaned, both inside and out, an environmentally friendly, biodegradable CHERRY deodorizer is placed inside and your bins are placed back where we found them.
Samborski Environmental Ltd.
It’s a common misconception that you need harmful chemicals to clean and sterilize your bins.
At Winnipeg Bin Cleaning, we only use high pressure, 3,500 psi water,
heated to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Dirt, grime and grease don’t stand a chance.
Neither does bacteria, which is killed at 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you’re ditching the chemicals and using a simple garden hose to clean your bins, you could still be hurting the environment. Not only will you be using 150x more water than our service, the contaminated liquid you’re dumping into streets and storm drains goes directly into our rivers and streams. Our state-of-the-art cleaning system keeps the water we use inside our unit, where it’s reclaimed through a seven-stage filtration system and never dumped in your driveway.
We pride ourselves on providing a toxin-free, environmentally friendly service and we know you’ll love the feeling of green cleaning as much as we do. Have a peek at how bins look before and after receiving a chemical free Winnipeg Bin Cleaning treatment.
I had 25 people in for a BBQ on the weekend and they all come in through the garage … and I bragged about my nice clean garbage bins ….. and what a cool idea you guys came up with. My garage smells fresh and clean. Thanks to my clean bins. I hope you are having great success with this new business.
Warm regards" - Mr. B (Monthly cleaning customer)
Our cleaning calendar is based on the City of Winnipeg waste collection schedule.
We come to your home after your bins are emptied, but before 9 p.m. on your regular collection day.
If there’s a disruption of service on a holiday, we’ll credit your missed cleaning forward for an additional month at the end of your contract. If you would like to make other arrangements, you will need to contact our office.
Your Collection Day
MONTHLY (12 TIMES PER YEAR)
$9.99 per month ($119.88 per year)
WEEKLY (52 TIMES PER YEAR)
$6.92 per week ($359.64 per year)
$19.99 per month (min 3 month term)
Please Call 204.594.BINS (2467) for Commercial Inquiries and Multi-Bin Pricing
Our rates are based on a one-year term, and do not include tax. At the end of your contract you will be contacted with a renewal inquiry.
- Dirty, smelly bins pose a health hazard to children, other family members as well as pets by creating the perfect environment for bacteria growth. Some of the bacteria types that can be found in dirty bins include E-Coli, Listeria and Salmonella. These bacteria increase at an alarming rate with each passing day and can easily be transferred into your home and kitchen without you even knowing. Clean bins don't have bacteria.
- Dirty, smelly bins attract animals and rodents such as mice, voles, rats, raccoons and skunks just to name a few. Clean bins don't.
- Dirty, smelly bins attract insects such as wasps, flies, hornets and bees. Clean bins don't.
- Dirty, smelly bins are a fantastic breeding ground for maggots. Clean bins aren't.
- Dirty, smelly bins create foul odors that invade family spaces such as your yard and garage and can even spread into your home. Clean bins smell great.
- Dirty, smelly bins make you sad. Clean, sparkling and deodorized bins make you happy !
What if you aren’t able to clean my bins due to inclement weather, street closures or delays in pickup service?
Please call 204.594.2467 to sign up.
Please note that you’ll be notified in writing when your one-year subscription is about to expire. You can terminate your service at any time and any outstanding credits will be refunded, minus a nominal cancellation fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the information below.
Winnipeg Bin Cleaning
Box 70048 Kenaston PO
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3P 0X6