We think there are many great reasons to have your bins cleaned in our high heat and high pressure mobile unit, here are just a few:
- Dirty, smelly bins pose a health hazard to children, other family members as well as pets by creating the perfect environment for bacteria growth. Some of the bacteria types that can be found in dirty bins include E-Coli, Listeria and Salmonella. These bacteria increase at an alarming rate with each passing day and can easily be transferred into your home and kitchen without you even knowing. Clean bins don’t have bacteria.
- Dirty, smelly bins attract animals and rodents such as mice, voles, rats, raccoons and skunks just to name a few. Clean bins don’t.
- Dirty, smelly bins attract insects such as wasps, flies, hornets and bees. Clean bins don’t.
- Dirty, smelly bins are a fantastic breeding ground for maggots. Clean bins aren’t.
- Dirty, smelly bins create foul odors that invade family spaces such as your yard and garage and can even spread into your home. Clean bins smell great.
- Dirty, smelly bins make you sad. Clean, sparkling and deodorized bins make you happy !